Jumps and Flips, and Spins, Oh My!
This is a true Hawaiian adventure! You can observe Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins in their natural habitat while they show off their jumps, flips, and spins out of the water. Those amazing mammals have very strong bonds with each other, and will care for those that are weaker or hurt. They love playing and socializing with people and other aquatic creatures.
- 8:00 AM – Check-in at Honokohau Harbor. Fitting snorkel gear and safety briefing
- 8:30 AM – Depart Honokohau Harbor
- 3.0 hours – Cruise the Ocean off the Kona Coast for Wild Dolphin Watch & Reef Snorkel
- 11:30 AM /12:00 PM – Return to the Harbor
This schedule may be changed according to the weather, traffic and situation of dolphins.
Tour operates daily. No Tours only for Ironman Championship.
What’s Included in The Tour:
- Snorkel, mask, fins, safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice, and water)
- Option to purchase underwater disposable camera is available on board
What To Bring:
- Swimsuit (Please put it on before departure), change of clothes
- Towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses,
- Warm long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt
- Motion sickness medicine (Most effective taking pill in the morning and at least an hour before the tour). It is tropics here and weather may change without notice. We operate on the open ocean and water conditions are not always perfect.
HANG LOOSE BOAT CHECK-IN is at:
- Click Here for Map
Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp
74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy
Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
We are located 4.5 mile south of the Kona Airport and 3.5 miles north of Kailua Kona. After turning into the Honokohau Harbor you make your first right. Follow the road which veers to the left until it ends at a large parking lot. When you get to the large parking lot drive to your left towards the boat ramp. You will meet your crew member near the Pavilion next to the public restrooms.
Check-in is at Honokohau Harbor near Pavilion/Restrooms