Check it off of your Bucket List!
Manta Ray night snorkel is a MUST DO while in Hawaii. It’s a lifetime opportunity to see up close manta rays feeding and interacting with other ocean creatures under the neon lights. Join us for a memorable and magical moment as we watch the sunset off the horizon before a night snorkel with beautiful manta rays gracefully gliding through the water.
This schedule may be changed according to the weather, traffic and situation of manta rays.
What’s Included in The Tour:
- Snorkel, mask, fins, safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice and water)
- Wetsuit top included
- Options to purchase underwater disposable camera is available on board
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit (Please put it on before departure), change of clothes
- Towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses,
- Warm long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt
- Motion sickness medicine (Most effective taking pill in the morning and at least an hour before the tour). It is tropics here and weather may change without notice. We operate on the open ocean and water conditions are not always perfect.
HANG LOOSE BOAT CHECK-IN is at:
- Click Here for Map
Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp
74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy
Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
We are located 4.5 mile south of the Kona Airport and 3.5 miles north of Kailua Kona. After turning into the Honokohau Harbor you make your first right. Follow the road which veers to the left until it ends at a large parking lot. When you get to the parking lot drive to your left towards the boat ramp. You will meet your crew member by the pavilion next to the public restrooms.
Check-in is at Honokohau Harbor near Pavilion/Restrooms