The best snorkel destination in Hawaii!
Cruise coastline, swim with wild dolphins, explore sea caves and other historical areas where ancient Hawaiians made history and created legends that are still being told to children and visitors who come year after year. Join us for a guided Captain Cook snorkel tour to Kealakekua Bay and snorkel its famous reef. Lunch is served while enjoying the beauty of the Bay. Adore Hawai’i doing what Hawaiians enjoy doing in Paradise. Hawaiian style. Living the dream.
What’s Included in The Tour:
- Snorkel, mask, fins, safety jacket
- Snacks (chips, granola bars, juice and water)
- Lunch provided (gourmet sandwiches, choice of fresh fruit)
- Option to purchase underwater disposable camera is available on board
What to Bring:
- Swimsuit (Please put it on before departure), change of clothes
- Towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses,
- Warm long-sleeve jacket or sweatshirt
- Motion sickness medicine (Most effective taking pill in the morning and at least an hour before the tour). It is tropics here and weather may change without notice. We operate on the open ocean and water conditions are not always perfect.
- 8:00 AM – Check-in at Honokohau Harbor. Fitting snorkel gear and safety briefing.
- 8:30 AM – Depart Honokohau Harbor
- 12:30 PM – Return to the Harbor
- 4 hour Tour – Cruise coastline and explore sea caves and other historical areas where ancient Hawaiians made history and created legends that are still being told to Hawaiian children and tourists who visit year after year. Join us for a guided snorkel tour of Kealakekua Bay and enjoy Hawai’i doing what Hawaiians enjoy doing in Paradise. Hawaiian style. Living the dream.
This schedule may be changed according to the weather, traffic and situation of dolphins. Times on crew ship days differs.
Tour operates daily. No Tours only for Ironman Championship.
HANG LOOSE BOAT CHECK-IN is at:
- Click Here for Map
Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp
74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy
Kailua Kona, Hawaii 96740
We are located 4.5 mile south of the Kona Airport and 3.5 miles north of Kailua Kona. After turning into the Honokohau Harbor you make your first right. Follow the road which veers to the left until it ends at a large parking lot. When you get to the parking lot drive to your left towards the boat ramp. Park your car anywhere by the restrooms for free. You will meet your crew member by the pavilion next to the public restrooms.
Check-in is at Honokohau Harbor near Pavilion/Restrooms